Reach us by phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Or, for questions or general inquiries, you may send us an e-mail using this form. While we’ll make every attempt to respond as soon as possible, if you have an urgent request, we suggest calling our office for immediate assistance.
Reservation changes and cancellation requests must be called in by phone. We can not honor these requests when sent by e-mail.
Interested in joining the Buffalo Airport Shuttle team? Please submit your resumé to email@example.com.
We have the following openings:
Customer Service Rep – Dispatch
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a customer service agent – dispatcher who can excel at managing daily trips for our transportation company. This person assigns and routes transportation requests and can provide clear communication in all situations to ensure quality support and care to our customers.
• Dispatchers will monitor and respond to calls and emails to deliver excellent customer support to providers, facilities and member representatives.
• Use appropriate methods to schedule, assign, review and route transportation requests.
• Clearly document communications following protocols and processes, and properly identify and escalate issues as necessary.
• Effectively communicate trip data including confirmations, routing time, issues and performance.
• Dispatchers will work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all stakeholders.
What we offer:
• Competitive hourly wage as well as flexible scheduling.
• Excellent health care plan including dental, vision benefits and an IRA plan.
• Training necessary to be a successful team member.
If interested, please respond to this email with a resume or contact Tom @ 716-343-7199.